Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello world...

went out and applied for jobs today. Sent out 4 whole resumes into the world. Everyone can cross their fingers for me. I need a bloody job.

All the jobs I applied for were at clothing stores... This is a new job for me. I've done tons of customer service jobs before, but never a clothing shop.

Anyways.

I've started so lacto-fermenting. We are going to have radishes in a few days. I'm drooling just thinking about it. MmmmMm. I've also started putting some life back into my sourdough starters. AND I'm making broth. All this in the last few hours to be honest.

I'm excited to start eating some good food again. I'm tired and irritable right now and I don't like it at all. I know part of it is because I'm not sleeping right(there is no existing schedule anymore)but part of it is because we have been eating out and when we eat at home it's not great food. Oh just thinking about all the good food I will be eating soon makes me tummy happy with me.


In other news, Rene is going to try washing his hair with baking soda and vinegar. He's hoping it will help with is dandruff I don't see why it wouldn't. It's SO much cheaper than shampoo too. We bought a box of baking soda for less than a dollar.(Mind you it's not the aluminum free kind, we tried but it was like 10 dollars for about half a cup of it.... not really plausible for us.) So anyways I'm very excited that he's on the bandwagon with me. He kinda started today. Since he's got really short hair. I doubt he's going to have to much trouble with the whole thing.(Lucky guy)

Alright. That's all I got for now.

0 comments: