Saturday, July 18, 2009

Picklezzzz

My pickles turned out great. I've been resisting eating them all right now. My only beef is that I used salt that is not refined at all, and there seem to be little chunks of dirt in my food as a result. Whatever, I can totally get around that. They are super yummy!

My Sourdough is also looking healthy now. Which is a big relief to me, it was looking kinda bleak for a while. But I've been feeding in 3 times a day for the past week(wasteful I know, but I'm determined to keep it alive) and it's been growing to at least double it's size in between it's meals. I think I will start some sour dough tonight before I go to bed! :3 And I will give a loaf to my uncle as thanks again for helping us move.

The house is still a mess.

I still don't have a job(I've been applying at new places every day.. what is going on here)

And I haven't tried any laundry yet. We'll see how that goes when I get to it. Anyways I'm trying to make hash browns now. Off to do that.

Just wanted everyone to know I love pickles!

0 comments: